|Usage/Application||Mining Ore and Mineral Applications|
|Motor Power||2 HP|
We are offering Horizontal Vibrating Screen.
Custom-engineered designs may include side tensioned wire mesh screen decks. Multiple sizing decks (on a single unit), explosion-proof motors and variable frequency drives are important high-performance options. The wide variety of horizontal screen decks gives you improved performance for processing that follows size reduction mills or crushers.
There are numerous factors to consider when selecting screening equipment such as particle shape and size, feed rate, distribution, moisture content, bulk density, number of products to be screened, method of loading, etc.
For each particular application, there is an optimum combination of amplitude, frequency, and attack angle. The major benefits of horizontal screens include lower overall height and more-efficient fine wet processing. The improvement in fine wet screening is attributed to forcing near-size material through the openings with a water spray.
The efficiency and improvements are mainly due to a lower travel rate of the material.Features:
- Linear Straight line Action for Positive Particle Conveyance
- Excellent Separation
- Screen Decks Easily Changed
- No Maintenance
- Base or Suspended Mounting
- Above, Below or Side
- Mounted Twin Motor Drives
- Body: The body of a vibrating screen consists of a base frame and screen supporting structure. The base frame is welded using heavy channels and angles. The screen supporting structure and screen are made of wear resistant material.
- Spring: Suitable helical coiled springs are provided with the Vibrating Screen. Entire screen holding structure is supported by these springs. Special care has been taken to manufacture these springs which bear entire load along with the continuous vibratory process. These springs can easily be replaced by new ones when required.
- Driving Motor: The foundation frame of the Driving Motor is provided by projection on one side of the Vibrating Screen and supports from the base frame are also provided to hold the motor foundation. The size of the motor varies as per the size of the vibrating screen.
- Screen: The screens are made from special coiled sheets to provide sufficient resistance to excess wear and tear. The size of the hole on the screening surface can be made as per the requirements of the client. For each deck, the screen surface is made from single sheet metal and stretched lengthwise to provide robust constructional service. The number of screening surfaces depends upon the number of decks of the screen. The inclination is given to the screen according to the suitability of work.
- No. Of Decks: Normally vibrating decks with 2, 3 or 4 decks are provided against the special request. In case of 3 or 4 vibrating screen decks, one special collecting (discharge) hopper is also provided.